The author is professor of public administration, The Business School, Humber College, Toronto, Ontario. He would like to acknowledge the helpful comments made by the Journal's anonymous reviewers and the research assistance of Thania Vaga, Patrick Laughton and Bridget Benn. Research support was provided by a grant from Humber's Staff Initiated Research Fund.
Original article / Article originaux
The state of talent management in Canada's public sector
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2012
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 25–51, March 2012
How to Cite
Glenn, T. (2012), The state of talent management in Canada's public sector. Canadian Public Administration, 55: 25–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2012.00204.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!