The author is a doctoral candidate in the Law Department, Freie Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany. She thanks the anonymous reviewer for the kind advice on improving earlier drafts of this paper. She also gratefully acknowledges the support provided by a doctoral scholarship awarded by the Hanns-Seidel-Foundation with funding from the Federal Ministry for Education and Research, Germany.
Original article / Article originaux
Toward a definition and taxonomy of public sector ombudsmen
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2012
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 203–220, June 2012
How to Cite
Carl, S. (2012), Toward a definition and taxonomy of public sector ombudsmen. Canadian Public Administration, 55: 203–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2012.00208.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!