The author is a doctoral candidate in the Law Department, Freie Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany. She thanks the anonymous reviewer for the kind advice on improving earlier drafts of this paper. She also gratefully acknowledges the support provided by a doctoral scholarship awarded by the Hanns-Seidel-Foundation with funding from the Federal Ministry for Education and Research, Germany.
Original article / Article originaux
Toward a definition and taxonomy of public sector ombudsmen
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2012
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 203–220, June 2012
How to Cite
Carl, S. (2012), Toward a definition and taxonomy of public sector ombudsmen. Canadian Public Administration, 55: 203–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2012.00208.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!