Kwaku Appiah-Adu is professor of Strategy, Regent University Business School, City Campus, Accra, Ghana, and Chairman, Centre for Advanced Strategic Analysis. Samuel Aning is fellow, Centre for Advanced Strategic Analysis, and senior lecturer, Contemporary Issues, Methodist University College, Ghana. The authors wish to thank the Journal's anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. Ghana's Central Governance Reforms project was managed jointly by the Institute of Public Administration of Canada and the Government of Ghana, with funding from CIDA.
Research Note/Note de recherche
Enhancing government's policy management and decision-making system: The case of Ghana's central governance reforms project
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2012
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 125–147, March 2012
How to Cite
Appiah-Adu, K. and Aning, S. (2012), Enhancing government's policy management and decision-making system: The case of Ghana's central governance reforms project. Canadian Public Administration, 55: 125–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2012.00209.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!