The author is professor, Département de science politique, Université Laval. She would like to thank Jean-Guy Prévost and the Journal's anonymous reviewers for their useful comments.
Original article / Article originaux
Access to information: An asset for democracy or ammunition for political conflict, or both?
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2012
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 221–246, June 2012
How to Cite
Gingras, A.-M. (2012), Access to information: An asset for democracy or ammunition for political conflict, or both?. Canadian Public Administration, 55: 221–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2012.00215.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!