The author is assistant professor, Department of Politics and Public Administration, Ryerson University. He thanks David Wolfe and Neil Bradford for comments on an earlier draft of this paper, and his wife, Lee Tennier, for her ongoing support.
Original article / Article originaux
The limits of learning: Policy evaluation and the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2012
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 247–268, June 2012
How to Cite
Sharaput, M. (2012), The limits of learning: Policy evaluation and the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation. Canadian Public Administration, 55: 247–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2012.00216.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!