Kate Puddister is a doctoral candidate, Department of Political Science, McGill University. Troy Riddell is associate professor, Department of Political Science, University of Guelph. They would like to thank the anonymous reviewers and the editors of this theme issue of the journal.
Original article / Article originaux
The RCMP's “Mr. Big” sting operation: A case study in police independence, accountability and oversight
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2012
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 385–409, September 2012
How to Cite
Puddister, K. and Riddell, T. (2012), The RCMP's “Mr. Big” sting operation: A case study in police independence, accountability and oversight. Canadian Public Administration, 55: 385–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2012.00229.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!