Review essay / Essai bibliographique
Reflections on policing and its global implications for public policy and administration: A survey of recent literature
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2012
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 473–479, September 2012
How to Cite
Sheptycki, J. (2012), Reflections on policing and its global implications for public policy and administration: A survey of recent literature. Canadian Public Administration, 55: 473–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2012.00234.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!