Christopher Stoney is associate professor, School of Public Policy and Administration, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario.Tamara Krawchenko is assistant professor, Department of Political Science, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Original Articles / Articles Originaux
Transparency and accountability in infrastructure stimulus spending: A comparison of Canadian, Australian and U.S. programs
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2012
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 481–503, December 2012
How to Cite
Stoney, C. and Krawchenko, T. (2012), Transparency and accountability in infrastructure stimulus spending: A comparison of Canadian, Australian and U.S. programs. Canadian Public Administration, 55: 481–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2012.00235.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!