Benoit A. Aubert is professor, Department of Information Technologies, HEC Montreal. Simon Bourdeau is assistant professor, Department of Management and Technology, School of Management, UQAM. They would like to thank the Government of Quebec and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. They would also like to thank Frédéric Gagné and Nicolas Perreault for their contribution to this project.
Original Article / Articles Originaux
Public sector performance and decentralization of decision rights
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2012
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 575–598, December 2012
How to Cite
Aubert, B. A. and Bourdeau, S. (2012), Public sector performance and decentralization of decision rights. Canadian Public Administration, 55: 575–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2012.00238.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!