Literacy in the digital age: Learning from computer games
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 National Association for the Teaching of English
English in Education
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 162–175, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Beavis, C., Apperley, T., Bradford, C., O’Mara, J. and Walsh, C. (2009), Literacy in the digital age: Learning from computer games. English in Education, 43: 162–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-8845.2009.01035.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!