Improving student writing at HE: putting literacy studies to work
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. English in Education © 2012 National Association for the Teaching of English
English in Education
Special Issue: Writing
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 8–21, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Hodgson, J. and Harris, A. (2012), Improving student writing at HE: putting literacy studies to work. English in Education, 46: 8–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-8845.2011.01112.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!