Rhetoric of the future: Writing and identity at a school for pregnant and parenting teens
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. English in Education © 2012 National Association for the Teaching of English
English in Education
Special Issue: Writing
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 38–55, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Hallman, H. L. (2012), Rhetoric of the future: Writing and identity at a school for pregnant and parenting teens. English in Education, 46: 38–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-8845.2011.01114.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!