Daniel A. Newman, Department of Psychology, Texas A&M University; David A. Harrison, Department of Management & Organization, Pennsylvania State University.
Been There, Bottled That: Are State and Behavioral Work Engagement New and Useful Construct “Wines”?
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
2008 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 31–35, March 2008
How to Cite
NEWMAN, D. A. and HARRISON, D. A. (2008), Been There, Bottled That: Are State and Behavioral Work Engagement New and Useful Construct “Wines”?. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2007.00003.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!