Robert R. Hirschfeld, Department of Management and Quantitative Methods, College of Business and Administration, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs; Christopher H. Thomas, Department of Management, Northern Illinois University.
Representations of Trait Engagement: Integration, Additions, and Mechanisms
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
2008 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 63–66, March 2008
How to Cite
HIRSCHFELD, R. R. and THOMAS, C. H. (2008), Representations of Trait Engagement: Integration, Additions, and Mechanisms. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1: 63–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2007.00011.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!