George B. Graen, Psychology, Labor and Industrial Relations, The University of Illinois, Champaign–Urbana.
Enriched Engagement Through Assistance to Systems’ Change: A Proposal
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
2008 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 74–75, March 2008
How to Cite
GRAEN, G. B. (2008), Enriched Engagement Through Assistance to Systems’ Change: A Proposal. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1: 74–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2007.00015.x
Dedicated in memory of my mentors: Marvin Dunnette, Mary Graen, Kelly Graen, Joseph McGrath, and Katsu Sano, and also in memory of my research partner, Mitsuru Wakabayashi.
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!