Filip Lievens, Department of Personnel Management, Work and Organizational Psychology, Ghent University.
What Does Exercise-Based Assessment Really Mean?
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
2008 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 112–115, March 2008
How to Cite
LIEVENS, F. (2008), What Does Exercise-Based Assessment Really Mean?. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1: 112–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2007.00020.x
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!