Deborah E. Rupp, Department of Psychology, Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign; George C. Thornton III and Alyssa M. Gibbons, Department of Psychology, Colorado State University.
The Construct Validity of the Assessment Center Method and Usefulness of Dimensions as Focal Constructs
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
2008 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 116–120, March 2008
How to Cite
RUPP, D. E., THORNTON, G. C. and GIBBONS, A. M. (2008), The Construct Validity of the Assessment Center Method and Usefulness of Dimensions as Focal Constructs. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1: 116–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2007.00021.x
All authors contributed equally to this paper.
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!