Charles E. Lance, Department of Psychology, The University of Georgia.
Where Have We Been, How Did We Get There, and Where Shall We Go?
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
2008 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 140–146, March 2008
How to Cite
LANCE, C. E. (2008), Where Have We Been, How Did We Get There, and Where Shall We Go?. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1: 140–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2007.00028.x
This work was supported in part by National Institute on Aging Grant 5R01AG15321-10, Gail M. Williamson principal investigator and National Institute on Drug Abuse Grant R01DA019460-01A1, Lillian Eby, principal investigator.
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!