Eric M. Dunleavy and David B. Cohen, DCI Consulting Group; Michael G. Aamodt, Radford University and DCI Consulting Group; Patricia Schaeffer, The Center for Corporate Equality.
A Consideration of International Differences in the Legal Context of Selection
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2008
© 2008 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 247–254, June 2008
How to Cite
DUNLEAVY, E. M., COHEN, D. B., AAMODT, M. G. and SCHAEFFER, P. (2008), A Consideration of International Differences in the Legal Context of Selection. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1: 247–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2008.00041.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!