John W. Jones, Vangent, Inc.; David W. Arnold, Wonderlic, Inc.
Protecting the Legal and Appropriate Use of Personality Testing: A Practitioner Perspective
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 296–298, September 2008
How to Cite
JONES, J. W. and ARNOLD, D. W. (2008), Protecting the Legal and Appropriate Use of Personality Testing: A Practitioner Perspective. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1: 296–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2008.00050.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!