Frank J. Landy, Baruch College, City University of New York and Landy Litigation Support Group.
Stereotypes, Bias, and Personnel Decisions: Strange and Stranger
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 379–392, December 2008
How to Cite
LANDY, F. J. (2008), Stereotypes, Bias, and Personnel Decisions: Strange and Stranger. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1: 379–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2008.00071.x
I gratefully acknowledge the suggestions of Kevin Murphy on earlier drafts of this article. In addition, I acknowledge the assistance of Kylie Harper in the preparation of the final draft of the article.
My discussion of stereotyping research is based on a chapter () I prepared for a book by Borgida and Fiske (2008).
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!