Ronald Bledow and Michael Frese, Department of Work and Organizational Psychology, University of Giessen;
A Dialectic Perspective on Innovation: Conflicting Demands, Multiple Pathways, and Ambidexterity
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 305–337, September 2009
How to Cite
BLEDOW, R., FRESE, M., ANDERSON, N., EREZ, M. and FARR, J. (2009), A Dialectic Perspective on Innovation: Conflicting Demands, Multiple Pathways, and Ambidexterity. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 2: 305–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2009.01154.x
This research was supported by a scholarship (D/08/45383) of the German Academic Exchange Service granted to the first author and a research grant by the Volkswagen Foundation (II/82 408). We appreciate the thoughtful comments of our colleague Kathrin Rosing. Furthermore, we would like to thank our colleagues Andreas Bausch, Nataliya Baytalskaya, Verena Mueller, Nina Rosenbusch, Alexander Schwall, and Shaker Zahra for discussions on initial ideas from which the current manuscript emerged.
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!