Richard D. Roberts, Center for New Constructs, R&D, Educational Testing Service, Gerald Matthews, Department of Psychology, University of Cincinnati; Moshe Zeidner, Laboratory for Research in Personality and Emotions and Center for Interdisciplinary Research of Emotions, University of Haifa.
Emotional Intelligence: Muddling Through Theory and Measurement
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 140–144, June 2010
How to Cite
ROBERTS, R. D., MATTHEWS, G. and ZEIDNER, M. (2010), Emotional Intelligence: Muddling Through Theory and Measurement. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 3: 140–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2010.01214.x
This paper was supported, in part, by U.S. Army Research Institute (ARI) Contract W91WAW-07-C-0025 to the Educational Testing Service (ETS). All statements expressed in this article are the authors' and do not necessarily reflect the official opinions or policies of the U.S. government, ARI, or any of the authors' respective institutions.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!