P.D. Harms, Department of Management, University of Nebraska at Lincoln; Marcus Credé, Department of Psychology, State University of New York at Albany.
Remaining Issues in Emotional Intelligence Research: Construct Overlap, Method Artifacts, and Lack of Incremental Validity
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 154–158, June 2010
How to Cite
HARMS, P.D. and CREDÉ, M. (2010), Remaining Issues in Emotional Intelligence Research: Construct Overlap, Method Artifacts, and Lack of Incremental Validity. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 3: 154–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2010.01217.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!