What Test Bias Analyses Do and Don't Tell Us: Let's Not Assume We Have a Can Opener
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 210–212, June 2010
How to Cite
WOEHR, D. J. (2010), What Test Bias Analyses Do and Don't Tell Us: Let's Not Assume We Have a Can Opener. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 3: 210–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2010.01225.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!