We are very grateful to three anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions.
Evidence-Based I–O Psychology: Not There Yet
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 3–22, March 2011
How to Cite
BRINER, R. B. and ROUSSEAU, D. M. (2011), Evidence-Based I–O Psychology: Not There Yet. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 4: 3–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2010.01287.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!