Evidence-Based I–O Psychology: Lessons From Clinical Psychology
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 45–48, March 2011
How to Cite
CATANO, V. M. (2011), Evidence-Based I–O Psychology: Lessons From Clinical Psychology. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 4: 45–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2010.01293.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!