The author thanks Luis Parra for his excellent peer review.
The Universe of Evidence-Based I–O Psychology Is Expanding
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 65–67, March 2011
How to Cite
GUZZO, R. A. (2011), The Universe of Evidence-Based I–O Psychology Is Expanding. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 4: 65–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2010.01298.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!