A Person-Centered Work Psychology: Changing Paradigms by Broadening Horizons
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 102–104, March 2011
How to Cite
TRUXILLO, D. M. and FRACCAROLI, F. (2011), A Person-Centered Work Psychology: Changing Paradigms by Broadening Horizons. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 4: 102–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2010.01304.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!