How Work–Family Research Can Finally Have an Impact in Organizations
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 352–369, September 2011
How to Cite
KOSSEK, E. E., BALTES, B. B. and MATTHEWS, R. A. (2011), How Work–Family Research Can Finally Have an Impact in Organizations. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 4: 352–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2011.01353.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!