This paper has benefited substantially from the feedback of several individuals. Their help has been appreciated.
The Uniform Guidelines Are a Detriment to the Field of Personnel Selection
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 494–514, December 2011
How to Cite
MCDANIEL, M. A., KEPES, S. and BANKS, G. C. (2011), The Uniform Guidelines Are a Detriment to the Field of Personnel Selection. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 4: 494–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2011.01382.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!