Encouraging Debate on the Uniform Guidelines and the Disparate Impact Theory of Discrimination
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 566–570, December 2011
How to Cite
McDANIEL, M. A., KEPES, S. and BANKS, G. C. (2011), Encouraging Debate on the Uniform Guidelines and the Disparate Impact Theory of Discrimination. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 4: 566–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2011.01394.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!