Address: U.S. Army Research Institute (DAPE-ARI-FS), 6010 Frankford Street, Office 221A, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
Researching Teams: Nothing's Going to Change Our World
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 36–39, March 2012
How to Cite
DeCOSTANZA, A. H., DiROSA, G. A., ROGERS, S. E., SLAUGHTER, A. J. and ESTRADA, A. X. (2012), Researching Teams: Nothing's Going to Change Our World. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 36–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2011.01400.x
The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, the U.S. Government, or any of its agencies.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!