Address: DePaul University, 2219 N. Kenmore Ave., Chicago, IL 60614
Does Dynamic Composition Mean the Demise of Shared Team Properties and the Rise of Global Team Properties?
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 39–41, March 2012
How to Cite
BELL, S. T. and FISHER, D. M. (2012), Does Dynamic Composition Mean the Demise of Shared Team Properties and the Rise of Global Team Properties?. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 39–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2011.01401.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!