Address: The Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 60208
Teams Are Changing: Time to “Think Networks”
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 41–44, March 2012
How to Cite
MURASE, T., DOTY, D., WAX, A., DeCHURCH, L. A. and CONTRACTOR, N. S. (2012), Teams Are Changing: Time to “Think Networks”. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 41–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2011.01402.x
The authors wish to acknowledge the following funding sources that contributed to the development of materials presented in this chapter: National Science Foundation Grants: BCS- 0940851 and IIS-0838564.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!