Address: 5811 Briar Rosa Dr., Lincoln, NE 68516
Research Will Evolve, but We Must Do a Better Job of Translating What We Already Know
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 52–55, March 2012
How to Cite
KLEIN, C. (2012), Research Will Evolve, but We Must Do a Better Job of Translating What We Already Know. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 52–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2011.01405.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!