Address: Department of Management, Darla Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29212
The Psychology of Competitive Advantage: An Adjacent Possibility
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 62–81, March 2012
How to Cite
PLOYHART, R. E. (2012), The Psychology of Competitive Advantage: An Adjacent Possibility. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 62–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2011.01407.x
I thank Ray Kim for his invaluable assistance in tracking down references and helping with the reference section. I also thank Lynn McFarland for commenting on this manuscript, although I can't say that she agreed with all of what remains in the paper. Finally, I thank the four reviewers who helped sharpen the ideas in this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!