Intelligence 2.0 in I–O Psychology: Revival or Contextualization?
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 158–160, June 2012
How to Cite
BROUWERS, S. A. and VAN DE VIJVER, F. J.R. (2012), Intelligence 2.0 in I–O Psychology: Revival or Contextualization?. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 158–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01422.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!