A Legacy of Eugenics Underlies Racial-Group Comparisons in Intelligence Testing
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 176–179, June 2012
How to Cite
HELMS, J. E. (2012), A Legacy of Eugenics Underlies Racial-Group Comparisons in Intelligence Testing. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 176–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01426.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!