Global Leadership: The Myth of Multicultural Competency
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 216–218, June 2012
How to Cite
INCEOGLU, I. and BARTRAM, D. (2012), Global Leadership: The Myth of Multicultural Competency. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 216–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01432.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!