This research was supported by a PhD research grant from the Fund for Scientific Research–Flanders (FWO).
Epistemic Motivation Is What Gets the Learner Started
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 306–309, September 2012
How to Cite
CARETTE, B. and ANSEEL, F. (2012), Epistemic Motivation Is What Gets the Learner Started. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 306–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01451.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!