This paper was written in full collaboration; authorship is listed in alphabetical rder. Sagiv's work on this article was supported by a grant from the Recanati Fund of the School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University.
The Value of Connecting Diversity in Organizations and Cross-Cultural Work Psychology Through Dialogue and Multiplicity
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 373–379, September 2012
How to Cite
FERDMAN, B. M. and SAGIV, L. (2012), The Value of Connecting Diversity in Organizations and Cross-Cultural Work Psychology Through Dialogue and Multiplicity. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 373–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01454.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!