A Distinction Without a Difference? Why Synergies Between Diversity and Cross-Cultural Psychology Benefit Global Organizations
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 349–351, September 2012
How to Cite
LOPEZ, P. D. J. and FINKELMAN, J. M. (2012), A Distinction Without a Difference? Why Synergies Between Diversity and Cross-Cultural Psychology Benefit Global Organizations. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 349–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01457.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!