Manager–Direct Report Alliances as a Context for Integrating Cross-Cultural and Diversity Research
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 368–370, September 2012
How to Cite
GRAEN, G., HUI, C. and WAKABAYASHI, M. (2012), Manager–Direct Report Alliances as a Context for Integrating Cross-Cultural and Diversity Research. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 368–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01463.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!