Bridging Diversity in Organizations and Cross-Cultural Work Psychology by Studying Perceived Differences
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 370–372, September 2012
How to Cite
SHEMLA, M. and MEYER, B. (2012), Bridging Diversity in Organizations and Cross-Cultural Work Psychology by Studying Perceived Differences. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 370–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01464.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!