We would like to thank Stan Halpin, Matthew Schuelke, Jensen Mecca, Vincent Giorgini, and Rahul Chauhan for their contributions to the present effort.
Collective Leadership: Thinking About Issues Vis-à-Vis Others
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 408–411, December 2012
How to Cite
MUMFORD, M. D., FRIEDRICH, T. L., VESSEY, W. B. and RUARK, G. A. (2012), Collective Leadership: Thinking About Issues Vis-à-Vis Others. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 408–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01469.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!