We gratefully acknowledge the work of our colleagues at the Center for Creative Leadership in the Leadership Across Differences Research Group, the Boundary Spanning Leadership Community, and the Organizational Leadership Practice. Special thanks to Bill Drath, Cindy McCauley, John McGuire, Chris Ernst, Ellen Van Velsor, Marian Ruderman, Kelly Hannum, Bill Pasmore, and Jennifer Martineau.
Getting to “We”: Collective Leadership Development
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 428–432, December 2012
How to Cite
CULLEN, K. L., PALUS, C. J., CHROBOT-MASON, D. and APPANEAL, C. (2012), Getting to “We”: Collective Leadership Development. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 428–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01475.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!