Collectivistic Leadership Requires a Collective Identity
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 432–436, December 2012
How to Cite
VENUS, M., MAO, C., LANAJ, K. and JOHNSON, R. E. (2012), Collectivistic Leadership Requires a Collective Identity. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 5: 432–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9434.2012.01476.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!