Dusan Kecmanovic is former professor of psychiatry and political psychology at the University of Sarajevo. His current research has focused on psychological aspects of nationalism. His recent books include: ‘The Mass Psychology of Ethnonationalism’ (New York-London: Plenum Press, 1996) and ’Ethnic Times. Exploring Ethnonationalism in the Former Yugoslavia’ (Westport, Connecticut-London: Praeger, 2002).
The Rational and the Irrational in Nationalism
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 2–26, December 2005
How to Cite
Kecmanovic, D. (2005), The Rational and the Irrational in Nationalism. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 5: 2–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2005.tb00125.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!