(Re)imagining the Muslim Identity in Singapore
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 31–49, April 2008
How to Cite
Tan, C. (2008), (Re)imagining the Muslim Identity in Singapore. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 8: 31–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2008.00002.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!